Parents Everyone was right!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flip4funmom

Proud Parent
I just wanted to update everyone and say every single one of you were right. My son's first meet was this past Sunday. He/We had so much fun. It was a super small meet which was perfect for him to get the feel of competing. On the score card the day was rough, he got zeros on both tumbling passes and on 1 double mini pass (coach switched his level the morning of and he got confused) but it didn't matter, he loved everyone cheering for him and the smile standing on the podium made it worth it.

Seeing everyone from the old gym was a bit rough for me, but I have anxiety anyway. They are planning to move him up in all levels and my son is very excited for that (He loves the challenge) so thanks again everyone for helping me understand to chill out and enjoy it. 3 weeks and we get to do it all over again. :)

So happy to hear things went well. Something unique to the T&T world (at least compared to WAG) is that they can get zeros for a number of reasons. Sounds like he had fun and learned a few things in the process. Best wishes for a great season :)

Reactions: sce
Awesome! I'm really glad he had fun. The post-meet smiles are priceless, aren't they? Best of luck on the rest of the season

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back