DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
This thread is for the general discussion of the supports & braces Ezy Wrap Pro Brace. Please add to the discussion here.

All of the girls at my daughters gym wear these for vault once they are training level 8 / yurchenkos.

My daughter also uses them on floor. She broke her finger a couple years ago and had nagging pain that took forever to go away long after the break was healed. For some reason these made her finger feel better and they’ve just stuck with her.

You can also remove the pad and use them for beam too if you needed I think, but can’t think of any girls that do that. We don’t really have any common/nagging wrist injuries in our gym that I’ve heard about.

Reactions: JBS
The last time I did any vaulting or tumbling, I liked the ezy wraps. I also used to use them for handstand holds but go without them now. I coached a gymnast with degenerative arthritis in her hand - the ezy wraps didn't solve all her problems but she much preferred them over tiger paws. They are great if you have low mobility in your wrist because of how it raises your palm. They take a long time to put on

My daughter is a level 6 and uses these for floor and vault. Her coaches recommended them as she is very small and has tiny hands and at their most recent coach training at nationals ezy wrap was recommended for smaller gymnasts with small hands, they also shared they are better for the elbows. My daughter loves them and has had no issue since getting them. Follow their sizing guide it’s pretty accurate, she wears the XS.

Just so you all know… you can post a “review” of this item too by clicking on the review button.

Looks like I might need to order a pair of these and test them out on someone.

The pad on the palm seems like a very unique way of doing things compared to most wrist supports.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back