WAG Favourite Leotard?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What's your favourite Leotard or Leotard company? Is their one you really want?

Right now my favourite is one I got off of the computer, it's a tiptoe wear leotard. I like it because the fabric is different from normal leotard and it's comfy!

Right now a Leotard I want is my competition Leotard they should be in anytime now because our first competition is in February. It's going to be Purple and white!

I love a lot of the GK leos.

My favorite leotard is either from JillyBeans Leotards or Rebecca's Mom. Both are Lycra and they are sooo comfy.
I also got the flag looking leotard that GK is selling of the one worn at the olympics (The one Aly Raisman wore for Floor finals) That one is super comfy and I LOVE it!!

We have been super loyal to GK...until we got our first Snowflake leo.
Super great fit for my girl, love the fabric choices and that they are a bit cheaper.

There is a local lady who makes them & they're my favourite.

My ultimate favourite right now is a rainbow tie-dye suit with black peace signs all over it :)

I love Gk because I know my size and every leotard I order fits in that size. Which is extremely useful as I can't afford to return them as postage from Australia can be expensive.

I like the Adidas leotards too but it's a shame that they don't make them anymore. Does anyone know what's happening to the Adidias leotards?

I'm also keen to try Melody leotards after reading about them in another thread but I'm waiting for her website to have its full range online again.

You should check out Snowflake Leotards. Same quality as GK, but they can be cheaper... especially when they have grab bag leotards available... Or try eBay. YOu can get great leotards for much better prices.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back