Finally got those pesky hair scrunchies made..lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Well, the other night I took them into the gym and we wrapped them around the water bottles the girls will get. Let's just say..next time I will think more than twice about saying "how easy" it is to make hair scrunchies. I ended up making 500 of them. It isn't as easy when you make that many..lol. Really wasn't hard at all..just took FOREVER.

If you ever wondered what 500 hair scrunchies looks like...wonder no more..lol
christmas2011095.jpg

christmas2011085.jpg

Holy smokes! That is a ton of scrunchies! Well done on getting them all done and with time to spare. And Kadee is as cute as ever, I'm sure she's proud that her mom was able to contribute so much to the meet.

Thank you. It was a task, that's for sure. And even while I was making them...one second Im thinking, "I will NEVER do this again", then my next thought was.."Well, next time, I will do it this way". I told my step daughter that next year she needs to go with me to the parents meetings so she can be my "sponsor" 'cause obviously, I have a problem..lol

And the bottom picture might look a little odd..but she is the one that threw them. It looks funny with her hands down on her lap and them in the air..but it was her. I didn't throw them at her. Im not talented enough to throw them and get a picture..bahahah

Those are great! I bet that wasn't a walk in the park. Your daughter is absolutely adorable :)

By the way, where did you get that pillowcase? I'm loving it!

And the bottom picture might look a little odd..but she is the one that threw them. It looks funny with her hands down on her lap and them in the air..but it was her. I didn't throw them at her. Im not talented enough to throw them and get a picture..bahahah

Wow, very impressive! I'm sure the gymmies will love the water bottles and especially the scrunches.

And viewing the bottom picture, I thought the scrunchies in the air were them multiplying ;). By the way, your dd is absolutely adorable!

Hey there! Ok so I'm a bit out of the loop since I've been MIA for a while on here with some things I got going on. But did u make these for a meet to sell them at or something? And if so when is it? Wow, that's amazing and you're so lucky you're handy with a sewing machine!!! :) How long did it actually take you? I cannot fathom 500 scrunchies...wow, GO YOU! :)

I actually made them to go in the goody bags that my DDs gym is hosting. While we were brainstorming about things to put in the goody bags, I opened my big trap with how easy they are to make. And now, the rest is history..lol.
All Chalked Up, I got it off Ebay. I will head over there and find the people who do them..then I will PM you the link to their store.

Ok that is alot of time - I've made them before and they aren't hard but that many very time consuming.

Now lets see I would like to order 300 in red and white colors and 300 in blue and white colors LOL

Nice job!! I am impressed! Kadee looks so cute with all those scrunchies around her!! I bet if you never saw another it would be too soon!! LOL !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back