First ever meet-long

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

so on feb 27th i had m y FIRST EVER meet i joined my current club early 2009 and was fast traked to their elite program i started at level 7 and im now level 11/12 ( by the way im talking uk trampolining levels there are 15 all together). So i was really nervous about my first comp on my first routine i completely forgot to present and after being shouted at by the judge i was evan more nervous and fell on my last summersaulting move.The seccond routine was okay i stuck my last summersaulting move but was a bit sloppy. I got 3RD place(out of three it was a small home comp) with an all around of 38.7 the girl who got seccond got 41.85 and the girl who came first got 43.05. Overall i think it was an okay first meet and i have reaganols comming up soon yay.

since when have there been 15 levels in trampolining??? maybe its different where you are, what country are you in?? in australia we have 10 levels :) do you do DMT and power tumbling as well???
what is your trampoline routine??? like what skills do you have??

:)

since when have there been 15 levels in trampolining??? maybe its different where you are, what country are you in?? in australia we have 10 levels :) do you do DMT and power tumbling as well???
what is your trampoline routine??? like what skills do you have??

:)
It does say in my original post that these are uk levelsl

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back