first level 7 meet report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
ok i am reporting back to you just as i promised! ok i started on bars(i being the only person from my gym competing in lvl 7)

bars:8.625(6th place) conidering when a judge came in on monday i got a 7.2 so i was pretty estatic!):D

beam:8.550(tied for 8th place) i fell on the bhs :( ohh well

floor:9.550 you heard that right 9.550!!!( first place!!) i was pretty happy with that you shoukd of seen my coaches reactions!!!:eek:

vault:9.00 (8th place) i was never a really good front handspring person!:cool:

AA:35.600 (4th place) overall i was pretty happy with myself except for the fall on beam but hey it was my first ever optinal meet so i was pleased!!:)i cant wait for the next meet.did anyone else compete at the OC Classic!?!?!?!?!

yeah i would of gotten first place all around if i hadent fallen on beam.my all around would of been a 36.2 but theres always next meet.i also already qualified for state!

Way to go! Awesome scores, an 8.55 on beam is great for your first meet, especially with a fall! You should be very pleased with yourself. Now that you don't need to worry about qualifying to states you can really go for nailing that bhs at the next meet!

yeah! i usally dont fall on the bhs but the beams were wobbely amd we had to wait 40 mintues after i had warmed up to compete,but after i fell i got up and finished my routine soild because that was my second skill!

Good job! Those are all AMAZING scores! I hope that I can get scores that good at my first meet! (I highly doubt it though!)

Wow, those are pretty impressive results. Congrats, and I'm sure you'll do even better at your next meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back