first lvl 7 meet on sunday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
hey!! my first ever lvl 7 meet is on sunday i am so excited and nervous! i need some bar faries for the cast handsatnd and flaways i hope i can just pull out a decent routine.i am competing against some girls from my gym that moved away with our coaches.they all think i am going to stink,but i am going to show them wrong!:)my caoch says that i should be able to win beam bacuse i like never wobble and have a soild routine.i will repot back to you as soon as i get back.lots of love optinals rocks!!

dont be nervous. Just rock your routines and you will be awsome! Just have fun and relax. Tell me all about it when you finish competing. :)))
<3 ya!!

Have a blast and try to enjoy this first meet. Just getting to optionals is simply amazing, so few who start gym ever get there!

Sending you the bar fairy to help nail that flyaway!~

Good luck! I can't wait until my first level 7 meet in February! I hope you have a great experience, and let me know how it is!

ok since i am competing against my old friends im kinda nervous.but last nighti hit my handstand and my flyaway is kinda there.i want to be in the same routation group as my friends that used to go to my gym because they are still my friends.so we will see how it goes

Good luck! I'm sure you will do great! Let us know how it goes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back