First meet with only 3 girls !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi ! It's the first meet of my DD, but they have only 2 other gilrs who will compete. And this 2 other girls are from the same club :D!!! I just wish that everything goes well for my DD, she add a bad year and she as a lack of confidence about herself. She want to demonstrate what she able to do !

I hope she will have fun too ! She train with this 2 other girls. I already know that in an other division they have 6 other gilrs (they have 4 division in total).

Best of luck to Claudie. Hope she gets a 1st on something. I know they only award 1st place when there are 3 girls in the group, whihc really is too bad. Is she doing T4 this year? If so there are never many in that age goup, very talented young girls!

Hope she has fun though, it is her first meet and it is very early in the year. My youngest has her first meet in Valleyfield on Dec 5 or 6, though there will be about 70 girls in her T2 group, and about 300 in the province.

Thank you ! Yes she will be T4 this year. Good luck for your DD, it's difficult to have something when they are about 70 other gilrs ! But when they win they know it's because they are really good !

I expect about 20 girls in T4 in the province. I know in T5 they are only 6 and in PNN aspire they are 24 and elite they are only 2 (one is from are club)!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back