WAG First Pair of Grips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CAGymmie

Gymnast
I was wondering if the US Glove Double Buckle Grips are good for an older gymnast training level 5 (old USAG) for a first pair of grips. My coach has decided that I need grips, but does not have suggestions.

Here is the link to the grips: Womans Hot Shot Double Buckle Gymnastics Grips

Also, what size wristbands should I get? How long do these grips take to break in?

If these rips won't work, what brand/type do you recommend?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do they sell any at your gym or can they order them? Its better to do it that way if you can. If not those are nice grips just check with your coach to make sure they don't want a certain brand. The site should have a sizing guide. Make sure you show them to your coach before you wear them to make sure they fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using ChalkBucket mobile app

I was wondering if the US Glove Double Buckle Grips are good for an older gymnast training level 5 (old USAG) for a first pair of grips. My coach has decided that I need grips, but does not have suggestions.

Here is the link to the grips: Womans Hot Shot Double Buckle Gymnastics Grips

Also, what size wristbands should I get? How long do these grips take to break in?

If these rips won't work, what brand/type do you recommend?

Thanks!

yes, those grips will be perfect. regular wristbands, nothing fancy. if your gym has a boys high bar, 2 days at most. on a girls bar, about a week.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back