Flip-A-Thon!(contest,read)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, I have a fun contest. Do as many of ONE trick (cartwheels,BHS,BWO,tucks,round-offs,ec.) that you can with out stopping in a minute.Post your results. Winner will get their own thread congradulating them in the Gymnast Forum. Good luck! :)

i just did 50,50,100,20,30 tucks i got dizzy so i stopped!!!i guess i did 250 flips!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW
did you notice that the level of the tricks got lower and lower!!!!!!!!!
oh my name is savannah and my username is : sobegymchic

my heart is beating really hard!!! i hope i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone else going to do this or am i weird for trying to win?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! i need to know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

am i weird for trying to win this?!?!?!?! i need to know tell me~!!!!!!

PEOPLE AWENSER ME EVEN IF IT INVOLVES A PERSONAL EMAIL PLEASE AWENSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any room inside! And it must be 40 degrees F outside...and dark out. I'll get back to ya in a couple (days, maybe).

Funny thought: when I go jogging, I do an average of two cartwheels per block.

Ok, I have a fun contest. Do as many of ONE trick (cartwheels,BHS,BWO,tucks,round-offs,ec.) that you can with out stopping in a minute.Post your results. Winner will get their own thread congradulating them in the Gymnast Forum. Good luck! :)

Well, at our gym, we have this thing called a cartwheel-o-thon which is a thing where any person can pledge an amount of money of how many cartwheels we can do in one minute to pay for meet fees. I did 51 cartwheels!

i got 27 standing frontsaults on floor in 1 minute =D, im out of breath now lol

Oh! In the summer like for 1 practice we have a flip conest and you have to count all your flips you did then the coaches put it up on a board and who ever has the most flips at the end wins a prize!:):D

i just did 50,50,100,20,30 tucks i got dizzy so i stopped!!!i guess i did 250 flips!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW
did you notice that the level of the tricks got lower and lower!!!!!!!!!
oh my name is savannah and my username is : sobegymchic

my heart is beating really hard!!! i hope i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait did you do all 250 in a minute or were they all different skills?

Can i hold a big oversplit for a min? LOL i am recovering from encephalitis so i don't think spinning would be very good :/

Lol, my teammate just broke the World record for most back handsprings in a row. She did 32.. Lol.. Can someone please beat it because she's getting really annoying talking about it alll the time...... :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back