Parents floor fairies have arrived

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daughters 1st level 6 meet is next week. She has been stressing over her floor routine 1st she had trouble with her robhsbt then recently the fhs pass. She was hating floor and told me she can not do it. She was convinced that she would have to scratch floor. But today in practice the HC was watching her she was so nervous that she would tell her she can do floor that she made her fhs pass without landing in a squat and her bhs bt was so powerful that her headband popped off and broke. She said she landed it with her chestup like she was supposed. She was much happier and I asked her if she still hates floor and she said it is so so

Happy the floor fairies have arrived!! Our first level 6 meet is in two weeks and we could use some bars fairies! We have a mock meet next week and I'm anxious to see how things are looking vs. how she says things are going! LOL..Good Luck to your gymmie!

Last edited:
Kammomgym know how you feel I get all sorts of updates from daughter but also feel I do not really know what is going on. Sending bar fairies your way. Funny level 6 bars sound like they were the least thing my daughter has struggled with at 6. Everybody says 6 is so tough on judging. Good luck to your daughter.

It's funny because bars used to be her strength and beam was where she really struggled. Now we've flip-flopped! Hopefully, I'll be able to report something positive after the mock meet!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back