Floor music suggestions?????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, im planning on getting a new routine made, and i am actually meeting with someone about it soon. ive been searching and searching and searching for some floor music that i love! but the problem is, im super picky! :confused: I am a sophomore for a high school gymnastics team. I have been looking a lot on floorexpress.com, but i find a lot of them to be cheesy but i have found quite a few that i kind of like. i have been leaning towards movie themes but not too recognizable. i like intense floor music, not slow. some that i have liked on floor express are "iron man" and "explosive". does anyone have any suggestions of floor music that i might like? that would be fantastic!!!! :)

I might suggest what I have my gymmie do(very picky also). She just gets on Youtube and puts in gymnastics floor music or the names of some music she's heard. Usually you can get some hits on music that is similar and it gives you a chance to listen to different types of music. At least you may be able to narrow down the type of music you want to use.

Many of the companies that do floor music will cut or edit something just for you. Yes, it does cost a little more, but may be worth it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back