WAG Floor Music Suggestions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cat

Gymnast
i'm trying to find a new floor music this upcoming season for optionals.. any suggestions are appreciated! :) and if you could provide a link with it, it would be very helpful but you don't have to.

I used to have DJ Sammy-heaven an it was cool and peppy!! You can find really clear sounding ones but I don't have a link sorry...:( it's also great for older gymnasts ad doesn't sound like something a 5 yearold would have. Good luck and best wishes Xx

Reactions: cat
Look up Lindsey Stirling on YouTube. A lot of girls here seem to like her music. I think it's beautiful, especially for a nice floor routine. 'Elements' or 'Crystallize' are the favorites

Second on Lindsay Stirling. I also like 300 Violin Orchestra and Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor) by John Murphy. I think that's it's name anyway.

Make sure it's something that fits your personality, and also make sure it's not annoying, because remember, you'll have to listen to it every day for a few years.
At a meet recently, three girls had scary music, it gave me chills! It was kinda cool.

What is your best dancing style? That will be the best way to determine which floor music to use! Choose a genre of music that will fit the style of dance that you believe you can show off the best. This is a Lindsay Stirling song!

Her meet was yesterday... funny thing, after we heard the same songs a few times I was like OH, no one will have her music. LOL Of the next FX music was the same LOL We actually heard it 3 times thru out the day. And they tried to play her music for the girl in front of her, and also for the girl behind her LOL That threw them off unfortunately..

I LOVE that song, flgymmom!!

What is your best dancing style? That will be the best way to determine which floor music to use! Choose a genre of music that will fit the style of dance that you believe you can show off the best. This is a Lindsay Stirling song![/quote
Which Lindsay Stirling song is this?

What is your best dancing style? That will be the best way to determine which floor music to use! Choose a genre of music that will fit the style of dance that you believe you can show off the best. This is a Lindsay Stirling song!

Which Lindsay stirling song is this?

We have everything ACDC / rage against the machine / black sabbath / classical / big band... you name it we got it. :) I guess telling us what level you are will help also. The higher up you go the more options you have in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quot e="Gymishome, post: 285311, member: 15981"]I wouldn't be surprised...you never know what teenagers want these days....[/quote]
I've always thought Tantric's Down and Out would make awesome floor music for the right gymnast. The words would most definitely need to be removed tho lol

I wonder if anything has ever been done to a really heavy instrumental metal track. Hmmm...
=====
IRON MAN

Black sabbath.
Routine is at the end, yes I got permission from Mom to put it here.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back