Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm looking for floor music. My past music is Bombay Dreams and Requiem For a Dream. I like music that has the different parts so I know if I'm ahead or behind or just right for time and no one around here uses anything but pop and rock songs. Thanks to everyone.

Woah! Lucky, I've always wanted Requiem for a Dream as my floor music. :)
But based on your previous music, I'm guessing you want something more mature and elegant, not mainstream looped dubstep. Personally, I like music from the Pirates of the Caribbean (The Black Pearl is a good one...search up Black Pearl Floor Music on google), but music from like a movie or album many times you have to find a suitable copy and cut it yourself. Sometimes you might have to pay for them too. Many songs by Two Steps From Hell are great for floor music as well.

It's a good idea to visit the link Geoffrey posted (probably going to visit it myself, haha). Also..on Youtube, search around for floor music since many of the up loaders are nice enough to send it to you. Good luck.:eek:

I would avoid Pirates of the Caribbean, just because it's so overdone. I mean, it's great routine music, but everybody knows it, so every gym in the country already has at least one kid doing a routine to the theme from Pirates. Same goes for most of Bond's repertoire (most specifically Scorchio, Explosive, Gypsy Rhapsody, and Duel).

I know this is really late but I think someone should do a floor routine even if just for fun to radioactive by imagine dragons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

Little late here, but anything by Lindsey Stirling would be cool. You would probably have to cut the music yourself though- don't know if that's more trouble than it's worth.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back