Floor routine help?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys! haven't been on in a while! My first level 5 meet is tomorrow and I was just wondering if you have any advice on being able to breathe through my floor routine, because yesterday was the first time I EVER got through my level 5 floor routine with dance and skills...I don't know how but I did! and then I could also use some tips on just being able to make my RO BHS BHS with better form and more power! Thanks! hope you all have a great meet season!

This won't help you tomorrow, but you just need to do more cardio exercises and get better endurance. After you do your floor routine at practice, run several laps around the floor or do chargers for a minute. You could also try to go for a run during the week if you have time. For tommorrow, just really focus on breathing when you can - after your dive roll, before your leap pass, the split, and dance section before the RO BHS BHS. Tomorrow you'll have adrenline that will probably help you get through the routine better. You'll get it!

Yes i agree with the cardio workouts they help a lot :) but make sure you are breathing during all the dance parts, after the leap pass especially when you are on the floor, that is the best time to catch you breath. On the plus side because it is a meet adrenaline is on your side, it will get you through your routine i promise.....Good luck :D

Turn on your music and do stretch jumps connected around the floor for the duration of your routine..and then try to do it for 2 times of your music! Good luck!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back