Coaches Floor tape

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymMom&Coach

Coach
Proud Parent
What does your floor look like? Do you use floor tape to make "lanes" or no? Do you use tape to have a diagonal line for cross tumbling?

At my gym we have all of the above. I see the pros and cons to each. Curious to see what others think...

A coach before me did our lane lines with duct tape, now that it is stating to come up, it left lines of the sticky residue. Any ideas on how to get it off the floor? I'd hate to just floor tape over it...

What does your floor look like? Do you use floor tape to make "lanes" or no? Do you use tape to have a diagonal line for cross tumbling?

We have lanes...they have always been there...they were used to divide the floor into 3 sections before we expanded and added more floor space. I was thinking of putting a giant X across the diagonals...but I have not yet. Once we get new carpet...I will only have competition tape marks on it.

We are going to put a line down our tumble track. I need a line somewhere to force good habits.

At my gym we have all of the above. I see the pros and cons to each. Curious to see what others think...

A coach before me did our lane lines with duct tape, now that it is stating to come up, it left lines of the sticky residue. Any ideas on how to get it off the floor? I'd hate to just floor tape over it...

Tape over it.

Goo Gone and similar products don't work that great on large areas like yours.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back