For those Canadians...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

DND

Proud Parent
I cannot believe it! They are actually having live streaming from the Western Championships this weekend.

Good luck to all!:D

They live stream all Quebec Provincials so it is not a surprise. I am disapointed, however, that Easterns will not be live streamed.

It is great to be able to cheer on your girls.

They live stream all Quebec Provincials so it is not a surprise. I am disapointed, however, that Easterns will not be live streamed.

It is great to be able to cheer on your girls.

Yes it will be nice. I was looking and could not see Nationals live streamed....Am I missing it?

It's NOT?

:(

I actually emailed the organisers to ask for another gym family in Ontario, and they said no. I am very disappointed as it is way to expensive for family and friends to all make the trip.

Seems kind of pathetic after them live streaming both the Provincials and the regional challenge.

I actually emailed the organisers to ask for another gym family in Ontario, and they said no. I am very disappointed as it is way to expensive for family and friends to all make the trip.

Seems kind of pathetic after them live streaming both the Provincials and the regional challenge.

I want to cry.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back