Parents Gamecock Invite - Level 4 -Claire & Madigym00

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok - I got the details on the Gamecock meet and guess what? Per the rotation summary I have...

Claire & Madigym00 - We are all in the same session on the Black Side!!! We will get to see each others girls compete. How cool is that! :D

Claire - your DD did not end up with any of our girls but I can tell you she starts on Floor.

Madigym00 - Your team is split into 2 groups. Your DD will either start on Vault or Bars. We are also split and on the same 2 events as you. I expect based on the numbers our DD's will be in a Flight A - Flight B scenario and will be competing opposite of each other.

95 gymnasts ended up in the Black session and it looks like there will be age groups A-F.

Wow, you rock with all that great info!!!!!:D:D I am excited...it is going to be a BIG CRAZY meet I think but hopefully lots of fun!!!!
I am going to look for both of you.

My DD is blonde(ish) and wears 2 curly pigtails...well, so does our whole team but I think she might be the blondest kid on our team. More gold than blonde! She is also paler than death white.:p(she would love that description I am sure).

I am also paler than death white (hee hee) and I'll have on my "meet uniform" which is my bright blue Team Parent shirt. You will see me because I will have my younger 2 daughters with me, both whom have long dark black hair and who I am sure will be VERY loud and annoying!

Is that enough identifying info?;)

JuJu's mom by any chance do you have any information on the L5 girls? Or even Miss Libby's L4 girls?

I'm sorry, I have not been back on CB since yesterday and just saw your questions.

Miss Libby's L4 girls are on the Garnet Side and based on what I have start on Floor. Looks like there are 12 of your girls competing with 96 Girls total in the session.

I am guessing that is the gym you are with and your DD is L5. If that is the case it looks like you have 4 girls competing and they are slated to start on Beam. If I remember her 'real' name right (starts with L) she is in Group D for awards. Looks like they go from at least A-G and there are 90 girls on the roster and are on the BLACK side session 10B

Any other details that you want PM me and I will get an email and can respond back tonight. Getting ready to do Lil's hair so it may take me a little bit to respond.

Apparently there were some major changes after the report that I have because Miss Libby's L4 ended up on the black side with us.

Sorry for any mis-information but I was going off of what I had. I guess there must have been some last minute adds, scratches and adjustments to balance things out...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back