Gap Gymnastics Apparel

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CanAmGymMum

Coach
Proud Parent
Gap has a gymnastics shirt! Just thought I'd share :)

For some reason, my link won't work. Go to big girls, graphic ringer t on gap.com.

It's pink. Won't fly with my gymmie.

Nor mine she is sick of all the pink and purple clothing. Carolina tarheel blue is more her style and so hard to find in the girls section.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

More and more places seem to be making gymnasts "street clothes" now adays. Guess they are finally catching on..lol

gap-gymnastics.jpg

I have got to get our t-shirt printed...because that one is UGLY!

Ahhh JBS. I think ugly's a little harsh. Mainstream gymnastics apparel is not easy to find so it's exciting when there's actually some out there. I ordered it for my daughter. I don't love it but I know she will and I don't think it's that bad ;)

That one is too pink for my DD, she prefers green or blue. Justice seems to be carrying gymnastics shirts and sweats pretty regularly now. I haven't seen the one from Children's Place, I'll have to check it out!

It's pink. Won't fly with my gymmie.

I'm waiting for the day when pink won't fly. DD's talking about about have her first car painted pink (she has 5 years to change her mind, but at this point I don't see it slowing down). I will definitely be checking out the shirts mentioned in the thread for DD and a couple of her team friends.

Ahhh JBS. I think ugly's a little harsh. Mainstream gymnastics apparel is not easy to find so it's exciting when there's actually some out there. I ordered it for my daughter. I don't love it but I know she will and I don't think it's that bad ;)

I think my comment was more influenced by some of the other stuff next to the shirt on the gap site. Like this one:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=58632&vid=1&pid=868953&scid=868953002

or this one...

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=58632&vid=1&pid=849204&scid=849204032

I'm sure my daughter's would love it...still not a favorite though. My likes revolve more around football, BBQ and beer...not butterflies.

What do you mean by mainstream?...brand names?

JBS, by mainstream I meant gymnastics apparel in stores that aren't gymnastics specialty stores. Regardless of whether it's name brand such as gap, old navy, etc. or from target or walmart, it's nice to see gymnastics represented by those not directly connected to the sport. With that said, I would still love to see your t-shirt that you referenced earlier.

I had been wishing that I had ordered another shirt from The Children's Place when this sale was on to be used for the gym gift exchange. Today I got an email with a comparable deal. Use code FRIENDS and get 25% off and free shipping. The shirts ended up $5.25-slightly more than the previous deal but still an excellent value. Because I do not know which team mate my daughter will draw I ordered two sizes that should cover any of them. Will sell the extra or give as another gift.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back