gauze (?) tape

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

loveforgym

I've been ripping each time on bars because my rip drys and cracks, even when i follow the steps like wash, put bag overnight, lotion, etc. So when i was on bars i used my gym's tape and it worked so good over my fresh rip. I couldt feel any pain. But i'm wondering what kind it was? it wasn't like the regular sterile tape.. it was kindof sticky because i could wrap it and leave it on without unwrapping. It was like holey (if that's a word) and was white. It might of been some type of sticky gauze. Idk, if anyone has an idea what kind that'd be great. :)

I use a tape on my DD that sounds like this...its called fixomull stretch and comes in a 10m roll (5cm wide). We use it under normal strapping tape to stop it irritating the skin. Good stuff! On the box it says its made in Germany but I can get it from most pharmacies here.

I've seen it, they sell it in the bandage section of drug stores (CVS, Walgreens) they sell small diameter rolls like bandaid width or large rolls like 3" wide. Go to the drug store and have a look around.

Thanks that's what it was! :) and it was some girls on a different team so I don't know when I'll see her again ^

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back