Geddert's response to Thelma's removal

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Can I ask where you read this? Everything I read said they are 2 of 6 votes (6 officers in the federation). Didn't read anything that said they were the only 2 votes to make the decision. Most of what I read said Marquez(president of federation) was involved in the process.

It was a link one of the reporters from Trinidad gave in his article ...I think the implication was that Marquez agreed with the move.

Thema just filed an 11.2 million dollar lawsuit against the Trinidad gymnastics federation for "loss of opportunity and economic thought"....on no planet was she ever going to make that from her gymnastics. The TT federation screwed her and she probably deserves some compensation but 11 million is a huge stretch....

Thema just filed an 11.2 million dollar lawsuit against the Trinidad gymnastics federation for "loss of opportunity and economic thought"....on no planet was she ever going to make that from her gymnastics. The TT federation screwed her and she probably deserves some compensation but 11 million is a huge stretch....

Ridonkulous!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back