Getting leotards in Canada? HELP?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

canada_gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
So, I really want/need a REAL gymnastics leo. Not the ones for dance, the real deal. Only thing is, I live in Toronto, and there doesn't seem to be a place where I can buy a gymnastics leotard anywhere. My mom won't let me buy it online, because she's worried about all the credit card stuff... and my gym doesn't sell them because it's under the city recreation thing. So, does ANYONE know where I can buy a leotard at a store in Toronto, Ontario? ANY suggestions/help would be appreciated. Thanks!:confused:

Check at a used clothing store, you sometimes find great brands like GK and be able to buy them for 5$ instead of 55$! Also, maybe your mom might be more comfortable ordering from a Canadian retailer online- Jagwear is Canadian and it's also based in Toronto! I'm from Canada too :)

I get hand-me-downs from girls on my team & coaches, used clothing stores, Jagwear (like I mentioned above) and Snowflake (an American retailer.) Do you have friends your size in gymnastics with you? You guys could share- I do that with my friends ^.^ What level are you?

well, none of my friends wear leos.... or they are too small/too big.... i do parks and recreation, so basically there's levels 1-8, and advanced 1-7, so i'm A4/A5.
Wow! you are soooo lucky! i wish my friends and i could swap leos... but unfortunately not lot of my good friends do gym... =(
btw, what used clothing stores are there anyway? because I've never gone to one and i have no idea where to start... where in Canada do you live? how old are you?

Value Village kinda thing. Me and one teamate do it- she lives 2 hours away so we bring our leos to prackie and swap :D I live in NS and I'm thirteen.

Have you tried to call other gymnastics clubs see if they sell them or know where you can buy leotards locally? Perhaps a local dancewear shop can tell you where to find what you are looking for.

Just got this in an email from Jagwear. It might be perfect for you. Their leos are very good quality and their prices are pretty good too.

Local Customers

Are you one of our fantastic local customers?

We are having an inhouse sale right now as well!!!!
For our local customers everything in our Dunwin location is 20% off.
We will be open to the public on some Saturdays during the summer
check the website for dates.

Please stay tuned and check our website for updates!
(**this offer does not apply to our online web store***)

Office hours: 10-4pm Monday- Friday

Jagwear Canada Address:
2319 Dunwin Dr. Unit 4
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada
L5L 1A3

Alot of the online stores have phone numbers too and mom could call the order in if she doesn't want to put info over the internet. Does she do any catalogue shopping by phone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back