Giants on the Real Bar

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Empowered

Proud Parent
My daughter won't compete level 7 for a year, but she very bravely got up on the real bar tonight and did her cast handstand to three giants. A month ago she was near a nervous breakdown thinking she would never get her giants. And a couple weeks ago she was in tears about having to do them alone on strap bar (I think she is the only child who hates strap bar... lol).

I am SO proud of her I just had to post a video of it (don't mind my fellow gym moms babbling in the background)! :D

Giants on the Real Bar - YouTube

congrats!! they look great. now she has a while to perfect them before she actually competes them and they will be AMAZING! I HATE STRAP BAR! i cannot stand it. so your dd is not alone there :D

Very nice!! They looked really nice!! My DD is not afraid of the strap bar but the pit bar? Well, thats another story!! Congrats to your DD! That is a big skill!!

That is so fantastic for her!! That will be such a huge help when she does start working on the level 7 skills. Congrats!!

Wow! She is going to rock level 7! When I think about my DD going to level 7 next year, the things I worry about are giants and layouts. I know they're doing drills for both, but nowhere near there yet. I don't think her gym has a strap bar, though she used one at Woodward last summer. Give your DD a hearty Chalk Bucket Congratulations from us all!:applause:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back