Parents Gift for Coach?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have two daughters in gymnastics and I just can't think of anything to give their coaches for a small Christmas gift. They're both wonderful coaches and my daughters adore them. Any ideas??? :)

Some of these are gender neutral, but as a female adult these are gifts I have received from students and really enjoyed
$5 gift card to local coffee shop
coffee or tea or mug
scented hand soaps
bath salts
socks
hand towels for powder room
candles
gift cards to i-tunes
Christmas ornaments

Alternatively sometimes you can go in with others in the same class, for a few dollars each you can get a larger gift card or warm-up jacket, etc.

Good Luck!

Last year I bought a bunch of red train-case style makeup bags and we made cookies to put in them. Because they were red they were sorta festive. Several seemed happy with either the bags or the cookies or both. I did those cookies where you put down Saltines, pour toffee over them and top with chocolate chips to make a brittle, but extremely buttery cookie.

Thanks for the suggestions! Hopefully I'll decide on something before Christmas break, but knowing me, I'll wait 'til last minute. :)

My DD Loves making crafts so this year she is going to make shrinky dink key chains for her coaches. They have a silohette (?) of a gymnast on them and says GT Coach with their name on them. Super easy and CHEAP too!!

I like the shrinky dink idea too and the coaches could also clip that on their meet bag.

Some other ideas I had after posting were:
Anything that says #1 coach or #1 Teacher on it, mugs, pins, notepads, etc.
Things with your childs picture on it, ornaments, cards, mugs especially if you have a picture of your child and the coach together!
Things your child has made and personalized. I have artwork that i have kept b/c it was made by a one of my gymnasts. Can be as simple as a drawing that says "Thank you for helping me learn Gymnastics" in your childs own writing.
A clipboard with the calculator attached to use at meets
Small case with travel size toiletries if your team travels to overnight meets
Christmas cookies that your child helped make (someone makes a gymnast cookie cutter)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back