Good luck for UK voluntary nationals please?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MissBear

Coach
Gymnast
We have three gymnasts from our club competing in the national voluntary champs tomorrow. This is for elite stream gymnasts age 9-11. They qualified through regionals in october to be on the regional team.
There are two in the level 3 (age 10) comp and one in the level 2 comp (age 11).

BG is using Gymdate for live scoring so I will let you know tomorrow evening how they did.
Please send your spare luck to Guildford.
Thanks!

Good luck!!!!!!!

Sometimes gymdata do run a video stream. I have tried to log on to it before and failed. But I have read since on one of the other boards that you just put in the name of one of the clubs taking part (not your club) and then you are allowed viewing.

I am desperate to see Catherine Lyons, Teal Grindle (especially her bars) and Janae Duporte fight it out for level 4. Who knows what is going to happen in level 3 but I would be happy for Becky Downies sister Ellie to win. I think Molly Taylor will win 2.

yeah! I have live video feed of floor - no sound and abit fuzzy but hey!

Looks like the level 4s warming up (age 9)

Well...
It was overall a bit of a dissapointing comp, with falls on beam and just a bit low score everywhere for two of the three gymnasts. However, one of the level 3s really rose to the occasion and exceded everyones expectations, placing in the top 15!
Hopefully they can all learn from the experience and get back in the gym ready to train hard towards level 2 and Espoires next year.

It was wonderful that they were able to compete at that level. We all know how many hours and how much hard work went on in the gym just to get to their level. That alone is something to be proud of.

So back to the gym and more learning fun. Good news on your level 3.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back