Good Luck needed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, my DD is 8 and will have her 1st level 6 meet this weekend. If she scores a 31AA she will move on to level 7 (first meet in Dec.). She has only been practicing the routines for the past 2 weeks due to focusing on TOPS testing and uptraining level 7. She is also going to National Tops team training camp Dec 1-5 so she is nervous about going away without me:( Need good luck fairies for her and calming/don't go crazy fairies for me:D

Wow, what a lot for an 8 year old (and an 8 yr old's mom):) to be dealing with all in a short amount of time! Hope she does great and good luck to her at her level 6 meet...and then 7!

Wow, no wonder you chose that username!! Good luck to you both, that is a LOT going on is a very short time. Good luck!

Good luck to her! I'm sure she will have no problem. If she's going to camp, she must be a very talented little girl.

Update on first and only level 6 meet. My DD got 3rd on floor, 2nd on bars, 2nd on vault , 1st on beam and 1st All Around. Now she will be trying to get ready for her first level 7 meet in December.:)

Way to go for your DD. Sounds like she is a wonderful gymnast. I wish her the best of luck in her future competitions at her new level.

Im sure she will do great i have my first meet of the season this weekend to>

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back