Got her New Floor Routine today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Ok DD got her new floor routine today. I think it will be a good fit for her.

Its very rough right now and the Leaps and tumbling passes weren't performed but here is a link to see what she has so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJEV3dFdEg

Remember she was only about 1 1/2 - 2 hours learning this part and its in the still learning stages.

Looking good :). Very exciting. My Dd got her first floor routine this summer and it was fun watching it come together in a couple of hours. Amazing how fast the gymmies pick this stuff up. Wishing your Dd a fantastic season with her new routine :).

I love it. I think she did a wonderful job for such a short time working on it. Love the music too. Cant wait to see it when all the passes are in it.

How did I miss this thread earlier?? Anyway...very nice work! LOVE the music. Can't wait to see the end product-and I bet she is very excited!! :)

DD is drawn more to that dramatic type of music. Once she is comfortable with the routine she will play it up big time. I was watching her last night when I went to pick up. They were having any girl with new routines or keeping old routines run through the routine without the tumbling passes etc. And I can't believe the improvement in just a few short days. It is going to be a really good fit for her. She doesn't do that lite smily music well. As soon as she starts putting in all the elements I will repost a video so you can see where she is at. It might not be until the first meet LOL as I don't like hanging around for 4 hours in a hot and noisy gym unless its a meet of course;)

Very Very Nice! Can't wait to see it in its entirety! The music reminds me of the spanish bull fights (you know when they wave the red material etc?)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back