Parents Gymnastics Bedding-Comforters or Bedding Sets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomtotwo

Proud Parent
DD is asking for gymnastics bedding for her 7th birthday in a couple of months. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is somewhere I could buy something like this. A basic web search has brought up nothing.

Thanks!

Could you find someone with an embroidery machine and ask them to do a gymnastics graphic on a set of pillowcases? The new machines can do amazing things.

This lady was at Chicago Style and her blankets were really cool. The website doesn't really do them justice, I don't think. DD thought long and hard about buying one with her Christmas money, but she would have had to special order the gymnastics one in the fabric she really liked (had flames on it) so she decided against it. Blankets | Northwoods Quilt Company

Maybe, now that you reminded me, I'll think about it for next Christmas...

MaryA, I just checked out the blankets at Northwood Quilt company. LOVE THEM!!! I just contacted her to see about getting a purple and black polka dot one for my DD who just made team. Thanks!

MaryA, I just checked out the blankets at Northwood Quilt company. LOVE THEM!!! I just contacted her to see about getting a purple and black polka dot one for my DD who just made team. Thanks!

Like I said, I thought they were much nicer "in person" so if you liked what you saw on the website, I'm sure you'll be happy with the finished product! Maybe post a picture when it arrives? I guess if they take 6-8 weeks for delivery, I can't wait too too long if I want to order one for Christmas.

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1370382438.150152.jpg
This is my daughter's room. I couldn't find gymnastics bedding for her. We have pillows and cute prints from cafe press. There is another decal on the other wall.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back