WAG Gymnastics clubs in Lyon, France?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

stargazer

Gymnast
I'm moving to France for four months from Sept-Dec for an international co-op work term (I'm so excited but also very nervous!). I will be working full-time and plan to do a lot of travelling and exploring the city on weekends, but will hopefully have some down-time. I'm curious to know if there are any gymnastics clubs in Lyon? I'm doing the adult rec drop-in classes twice a week at my current gym (I retired from competitive about a year ago), and it would be great if I could keep up some of my skills during my trip. If there's nothing (or if there is a gym but no adult classes available) I won't be too heartbroken, but for those of you who live in France your knowledge would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post it)

Thanks! Unfortunately it doesn't seem like many of the clubs offer adult gymnastics (and especially no drop-ins, it's 10 months or nothing), they're mostly stretching or weight exercises. I'll keep looking though, it's a very useful site!

I think you might- be pushed to find drop-in sessions. Generally we don't Do "open gym" so much here in Europe.

Sent from my CnM Touchpad 9.7 using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back