Gymnastics Hairstyle

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Can you ask her mom to write down step by step instructions to post? I seriously would love to try this!

And I would love to post the disasterous outcome that would follow! LOL

This isnt exactly the same, but it is similar and also very cool:
Woven French Braid Ponytail Hairstyle - YouTube
If you search her channel a little more you might find something closer, or something else you want to try. I find some of the hairstyles very cute and easy for me to do on myself however some like this are very ambitious especially to do on your self.
Good luck if you try it out!

I had to use half a tube of gel and enough hairspray to add another hole to the ozone layer just to ATTEMPT a regular french braid in DD's hair... I think I'm beyond help of even the slowest youTube videos

Very cool, but yikes, I hope this does not become the standard! I am terrible at hair and was relieved when my daughter began insisting on doing it herself.

new thought.

make all boys go high and tight for their first meet. or maybe do it for all team boys or on first day of team or first meet of year. or dye jobs.

kudos for faux hawks.

I have limited hair skills but do have fun doing hair on meet day. I found a great website/blog called something like "princesshairstyles" that has many great step by steps, videos and cheats. This hairstyle is on that blog if you wanted details...

Last edited:
Wow! This is a gorgeous, cool and fancy hairstyle which would definitely be the prettiest hair in Kayla's gymnastics meet/competition! Lucky girl, I hope she will have an amazing time and fingers crossed she will win first place!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News