Gymnix meetup

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

Fliptwisttumble

HI all,

So in one of the other threads we talked about a Gymnix meet up. Now that I have my flights booked and the schedule is out...... what do you think? Who's in?

:D

Will have to see closer to the time. Maybe we should start a private conversation so people can list their dd's schedule for the weekend and see if we can make something work.

So post here if you want to be added and we can create the private thread.

So sad... Not going this year! DD is slated to go but she has only been back in action for the past two weeks!

I hope you have a great time!

So sad... Not going this year! DD is slated to go but she has only been back in action for the past two weeks!

I hope you have a great time!

Oh no! What happened? I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you and I didn't see your name change. (Bogwoppit pointed it out to me today actually).

You should still come for the meetup and a reunion for our dd's. (did your dd ever get another iPod?)

Hope she is recovered from whatever it was in time for Provincials!

Hey everyone,

I did a name change awhile back, but have been so crazy with work and family I am not online much.

DD had fractured her growth plate in her foot again so boot from late October for 6 weeks and when returning to gradual up training her hips were acting up again. I don't know if its the compensating while she is in her boot but, I am at a loss as they still don't think it has to do with the syst MRI found yet they are not offering up other reasons.

Just yesterday she said she did all her routines and somehow is landing her tsuk which she hadn't even done prior to hurting her foot. So she is a go and we will just see what happens.

She is scheduled to compete in California Feb 21st weekend so I have decided to do that trip as our winter this year has been quoted as being worse the the North Pole or the Arctic!!

I figure even though I can't see her being in competition form, it will be a fun trip and good experience. I am trying to get them to go see Totem under the big top ay Santa Monica Pier on one of the free nights!

I will miss Montreal and getting together with you all, but will toast a glass of red in your honor and you can send me updates of DD!!!

BTW DD never got her ipod back - guess someone who cleaned the room or stayed in it got lucky! She does have a phone know so if you want to PM me I can give you her details so the girls can chat.

Take care and have fun!

Good luck to

Well, DD headed out the door this morning on her way to Montreal. They have some training time tomorrow, and our gym has girls competing Thursday evening, Friday morning, two flights Saturday and one on Sunday. I wish them all the best of luck!

Good luck to all the girls and parents who are going and have to sit on pins and needles!

Will miss seeing you all and meeting up for a glass or two !

Will have to make a better plan for next year as the move up to novice will surely require magnums!!!

And if anyone will be viewing CPN Elite and wouldn't mind texting updates please PM me as we have two sick coaches and no parents on this trip!:(

Good luck to all the little gymnasts and hoping everyone does their personal bests!!! My gymnie competes on Sunday so we are travelling tomorrow. Will be first time in such a big venue!!!

Good luck to all the little gymnasts and hoping everyone does their personal bests!!! My gymnie competes on Sunday so we are travelling tomorrow. Will be first time in such a big venue!!!

You and your DD will love it! It is such a beautiful venue.

I also have to say a huge thank to Fliptwisttumble for updating me today when I could not be there. The friends made on this forum are priceless!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back