Off Topic Halloween in the US!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

IMG_2852-2.jpg IMG_2834-2.jpg My gymmie was a vampire geisha. She first was going to be just a geisha but then she thought she wanted to be a vampire. I already had the geisha costume so she combined them. I did not see any other vampire geishas out last night!! LOL!! My DS (7) was a mummy and my oldest DS (20) was Ken Masters from Street Fighter.

I am really enjoying seeing everyones pictures from Halloween! One of my favorite holidays!!!!

i had 3 little kids come to the door, and i was out of treats, but got some change, and the little ***** took the high value coin and threw the rest against the front door!

Here's my gymmie... she's a huge Hayao Miyazaki fan and "Spirited Away" is her favorite. This spirit is named "No Face." My husband made the mask out of paper mache'. The picture does not do it justice! She got to be TALL for a change tonight. She is looking out the mouth.

View attachment 3332

My dancing DD. Which way to the Ren Faire? I made this one. My yearly sewing project. I can do Halloween costumes, bathrobes, and pajamas. That's the extent of my sewing skills.

View attachment 3331

Awesome costumes. My son is an anime fan and we also love Spirited Away, lovely to see costumes that are a bit outside the box.

Awesome costumes. My son is an anime fan and we also love Spirited Away, lovely to see costumes that are a bit outside the box.
Yes, I am a strong believer in homemade costumes... Until about October 25 when I start thinking that I must be insane not to just have gone out and bought one!

_MG_0832-Edit.jpgMy kids wanted to be ghosts from the American revolution. Alex is the ghost of a Minuteman and the girls are wearing period(ish) dresses from the same time period.

Awesome, love that idea and the costumes look beautiful. But I am in shock, Evelyn is a big girl now!

Hey, you remember us! I think I took over a year hiatus from chalk bucket and wasn't sure if anyone still knew who we were. Isn't it crazy?? She was just tiny when Allison started gymnastics. I guess I'll never forget how long we've been in the gym world!

I remember you too! I also remember waiting for little Evelyn to be born, you were posting about your kids reactions to the pregnancy. The costumes look awesome, very original and spooky.

Hey, you remember us! I think I took over a year hiatus from chalk bucket and wasn't sure if anyone still knew who we were. Isn't it crazy?? She was just tiny when Allison started gymnastics. I guess I'll never forget how long we've been in the gym world!

Of course I remember you, I was happy to see you posting again. I love that we have seen litle ones grow up on the CB. Allison is a big girl now!

131.jpg001.jpg112.jpg

DD turned 5 on Halloween! Jasmine and our little Orca Whale/Sharky guy. We were very lucky and didn't lose power at all during the storm. Many towns had to cancel trick or treating though :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back