WAG Happy Halloween! Are yours practicing tonight?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sat morning the optional girls all wore costumes that they could practice in and they had a light practice and also brought in breakfast to eat together. HC cancelled practice for them tonight and for the Level 3 girls that were scheduled to come in bc he knew most weren't going to come anyway, and this way the coaches get to trick or treat and celebrate with their kids and families, too.

I believe the later evening classes for rec were all able to reschedule, so just the early classes are being held. Trick or treat here usually starts around 6 pm. and goes until just after 9.

Mine had practice and was excited to attend bc she knew it would be a small group. I really don't understand choosing gym over trick or treating but she insisted on going so I took her.

DD never has Monday practice but DS has his boy's rec and ninja classes on Monday and they were on regular schedule. But we didn't go lol.

We knew last week that there wouldn't be practice tonight. For once, 3 towns all have trick or treat the same day... Often one or two will have it different days. This is the first year we closed for it.
Of course HC and AHC have children that trick or treat... And most of our other coaches either have families or they are teens that had parties to attend, lol.

Practise was on (I'm in Australia, so Halloween isn't such a big deal here...or so I thought). The stages class had a grand total of two people. The teen class had four. It was nice and quiet!

Mine didn't. They changed evening training to the afternoon but they had activities planned at school today so I let her decide and she opted to skip training. She's 11 so her trick or treating days are numbered. I wasn't going to make her go.

Optionals ended early, L3's had practice that wasn't mandatory and we also ended early (DD is Optional, I coach L3). No rec classes at all and it's the other compulsory levels day off anyways. :)

DD skipped the evening practice. She went for morning workout, but her sister begged her to dress up as Harley Quinn (big sis was joker) so she opted for a family night.

My daughter had practice until 6:00 pm. It was a smaller group. The older girls were still going when we left. I don't know if they ended early or not.

No practice for the Aero Flyers tonight. I think if I did, the parents would turn into monsters and eat me, so yeah, no practice.

Nice to have a Monday off anyway. I'm drinking this tonight (check out the alcohol content!)
IMG_0481.jpg

Our gym closed at 6 but mine did not have practice anyway. I too had an adult beverage while handing out candy.

Gym was closed for us. It was the 5th Monday of the month, so easy to close for class kids. I had a few team kids that would have happily been there, but didn't want to put pressure on the other ones to miss out on the fun.
I enjoyed making AND eating dinner at a reasonable time at home.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back