Parents Happy happy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amusibus

Proud Parent
I arrived a half hour early to pick up my daughter tonight at her request. From way across the gym (only the rec side has a viewing area), I saw her do her first backhandspring! Good timing. Happy that she's finally getting confident enough to do some new skills. I knew you chalkbucket parents would understand!

And just now she did her first back tuck on the trampoline at home. i bet coach would not approve of the "at home" part. but she did it like she'd been doing it a million years. I dunno what's going on with this kid lately but yay! She asked about a month ago when would I buy her a new leo. I said, thinking this was a ways off, ok when you get a back handspring by yourself. Now I'm in trouble because I can't really afford it but have to keep my promise. Discount leos online maybe? Anyone know a good site?

Snowflake designs has their grab bag leotards for $17... you won't know exactly what you are getting, but you CAN tell them colors you like and fabrics.

Congrats to your DD!
I don't know if you have a Sports Authority near you, but we went in there yesterday for something else completely and stumbled upon a giant rack of clearance leos for $6-$10 each. Of course, we didn't get what we came for but left with two leos. :) Just a thought if you have one close by! We've also had luck with the snowflake grab bag leos.

hmmmm...... I had no idea Sports Authority even sold leos. You mean gymnastics ones?? I do have one near me I will call them, thanks!

hmmmm...... I had no idea Sports Authority even sold leos. You mean gymnastics ones?? I do have one near me I will call them, thanks!

Yep, they had dance and gymnastics leos all on the clearance rack (and plenty more not off the clearance rack but even those were only in the $20-$25 range).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back