WAG Has anyone used these?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Alright, my coach and I decided that I am going too get dowel grips! :D He recommended the reisport brand or the bailie, and I chose bailie :) My coach said it doesn't matter if i get buckle or velcro, and he told me the buckle is more secure, and the velcro is easier and quicker too put on but they wear out quickly. So I was looking at this one website called discountleotards.com, and I saw these ...
BAILIE X-TREME WOMEN'S DOWEL GRIPS, REGULAR WIDTH - 1 PAIR
ik the link is long! but anyway, since I couldn't decide whether to get buckle or velcro, so I thought maybe I could get both:). Even if the velcro wears out I have some rubber bands in my gym bag that I could use
P.S. I totally recommend this website, great prices.

Has anyone used these? If so, do you like them?

~katie :D~

My dd uses the bailie single buckle and loves them, she is on her second pair in just over a year of use though.

I used to use bailie single buckle and they lasted me a long time(like agessss)- they are really good for a first pair of grips:) then I got reisport double buckle because I found with two buckles it's easier to adjust. They wore down quite soon but that cause I started harder stuff. I then switched to Velcro and they are a lot easier if you get rips a lot because you can adjust them on your wrists easily. The Velcro did wear away but you can just rubber band them or pick the pit out of it cause that's what causes them to not be sticky(also they didn't last me very long either but that's probably because of more hours)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back