Healing fairies needed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flips123

Gymnast
Today on beam i was warming up with just a simple back tuck off and when i landed i heard/felt something in my knee pop.:/Iced it for a while and there was no swelling or brusing so i rested for a while after that.Toward the end of practice was walking around with just a little pain (although i do look quite gimpy lol).I have a PT tomorrow anyways for my back so we are going to talk to them there.Tonight is icing and resting/compression and praying that it is nothing and i can compete on friday!Tomorrow im on crutches just to be safe because it feels unstable and keeps cracking.So frustration because this same thing happened last year before competition season only with my ankle.Please send healing fairies and your prayers in my general direction!:)Trying to stay positive and look on the bright side!

Upadate: Woke up at about 4 this morning with my knee starting to swell and i was unable to straighten it.My mom is letting me miss school today because of the pain.We are headed to the PT soon to do some pain treatment and the orthopaedic doctor tomorrow afternoon to make sure this wont require surgery:(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back