Hello from Germany

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jurina

Gymnast
Far away from the countries where the most participants likely come from, I live, that's in Germany, in Europe.

I ever wanted to do gymnastics, but men's artistic gymnastics was and is always too much a sports that is about strength, and I was always interested more in balances, jumps and so on. So already when I was a young boy I was interested in ballet and rhythmic gymnastics. But never could do it or didn't dare to do it.

So, and this is sad, I never did something of gymnastics, only other different sports. First when I was adult, I began ballet (but for me, that's not a sports, so it is different).

I wished there was already a chance to do TeamGym in former times, or like in Japan Male Rhythmic Gymnastics. I were happy and would have participated in those sports.

So the only sports I do now (beside ballet as an arts) is horse vaulting, because I began horsebackriding many years ago, and so I have at least some acrobatics.

And I actually work on my project to spread TeamGym to Northern Germany, especially to Hamburg.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back