Hello from UK

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello all,

I'm an ex Trio top from the UK (North Lincolnshire). I'm not into Acro much more due to the fact that its gone OTT with the costumes IMHO.

Fav gymnasts are Pod, Kupets, Mostepanova, Lyssenko, Grivich, Liukin, Hong, Bross and Korbut.

I should be going to Worlds next week, but due to losing my job I can't go :(.

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. I am origianlly from Manchester, but now live in Quebec. There is not much acro in the US, but I know we have a few members here from the UK that do acro and team display gym.

Yeah I was supposed to go to worlds too, but sometimes it just isn't in the picture. Hope the TV coverage is good.

Welcome :D I'm also from the UK and i also used to do Acro! I do 4 piece now though
What a shame that you can't go to worlds anymore :(

Hi ! Im from the UK too! I live in Surrey and go to Rushmoor Gymnastics Academy! One of my coaches did acro and competed for britain! he loves interrupting our training and getting us to try some acro stuff! I admire you, its hard!! lol I hope you enjo CB its a great place! Such a shame you cant go to Worlds! Im so excited! Im going with my team! Hopefully they televise it well!
Lolly xx

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back