Hello!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, I am a new poster to this forum so I would like to introduce myself. My DS is 9yo and is training level 5/6. He was hoping to compete 6 this season but since he had a 10 week setback after a broken elbow, it looks likely he will do 5. He is just thrilled to be back, and I am more thrilled to see him happy and doing better each day:)

Sorry about that elbow! Hope he has recovered! I have a 13 yr old just starting his first level 6 season-he broke his wrist last year and was out 4 weeks-I was amazed how fast he was able to "recondition" once he got back in the gym.

I have the day off-ds is home sick-I hope he doesn't miss too many more days or we may have to scratch him from next weekend's meet. Oh well :( gives me some time to figure out this forum!

Welcome and hope to see more posts in the MAG forum from you!

Welcome! Glad to hear that injury hasn't stopped your son! My ds is also 9. He will compete for the first time ever in January (level 4) he started almost a year ago because his sister was in it and getting stronger than him (lol-they are very competitive toward each other). She's 7 and just competed her first meets of level 4 this fall.
I also have a preschool gymmie boy who is four.
anyway, you will love it here! glad to have you join!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back