Off Topic Hey Chicago, What Do You Say?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Who do you think will win Game 7 of the World Series?

• Chicago Cubs

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Cleveland Indians

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Lol! Yes. I was born in 1976 :)
I couldn't stand Carlton Fisk but this photo is iconic game winning HR in Game 6 of the '75 Series....

46026841H7377489.JPG

Ok, @GymDad9.9... so I'm a total dork and have kept score at every Major League game I've ever been to (which is really only a few dozen since I live at least 5 hours from any park). Look what I dug out for you?! Looks like your buddy Fisk went 2 for 4 that day! #nerdalert

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Go Tribe!
My goal in life was to be a doctor who played for the Cleveland Indians and the Cleveland Browns in my spare time (after an illustrious career at THE Ohio State University … where I would have been on both the baseball and football teams while maintaining a 4.0 GPA in my pre-med courses). My pro careers were going to pay for med school, lol.
And I could have done it because I was going to be a quarterback and a lefty relief pitcher ;)

Go Tribe!
My goal in life was to be a doctor who played for the Cleveland Indians and the Cleveland Browns in my spare time (after an illustrious career at THE Ohio State University … where I would have been on both the baseball and football teams while maintaining a 4.0 GPA in my pre-med courses). My pro careers were going to pay for med school, lol.
And I could have done it because I was going to be a quarterback and a lefty relief pitcher ;)
Never trade left handed pitching! Lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back