Hi ChalkBucket!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Lizzy Brennan

Coach
Gymnast
Hey! My name is Elly and I am 14 years old! I would say that I'm fairly new to gymnastics as I have only competed for two years. It all started when I was about 7 or 8. My interest was sparked when I was at my childhood babysitter's house and one of the other girls was doing some simple tricks and I thought that it would be fun to try. So, a few days later I was tested and placed into a hotshots class, and I loved it. The problem was that one of the girls was a major brat, so when I was invited onto team with her, I did not want to.

After about 4 or 5 years of gymnastics never leaving my mind, I started back in an old level 3 pre-team class. After a year of that I joined team and competed as an old level 3. This past season I competed as a new level 4 and am on track to compete as a level 5 next season.

To pay for expenses and for fun, I also coach rollers, level 1, level 2, and occasionally level 3. I am excited to learn more coaching tips from all the coaches out there!

As you may be able to tell, gymnastics is a big part of my life and I am excited to share it with you all!

P.S. If anyone is going to the Iowa State overnight camp, I will be there!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back