Hi Everyone

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have a dd who just started gymnastics last year. She will be competing the first part of the year as a level 5 and hopefully moving to level 6 by the end of the year. My dd is 12 years old and loves the sport. Her ultimate goal is college gymnastics but I don't thinks she cares what division it is. I also have an awsome 9 year old son who loves baseball and just made the traveling team, and a great 6 year old son who has high functioning autism. I would love to get him into this sport but have been unable to find any programs for boys around my area. I did talk to one gym but they wanted to put him in an individualized program with an instructor. I don't know if anyone out there has a son/daughter with autism but the one thing they don't need is social isolation. He is currently doing a tumbling class in our small town. He loves it and is working on his handstand backbend. This looks like a great site and I am excited especially since we just started all of this and I am lost most of the time. Never did any gymnastics can't even do a cartwheel :)

Hi & welcome to CB. Sounds like you are busy with your 3 little ones. My DD is L5, but her gym isn't competing compulsory this year, just Prep Op so sheds competing silver.

Glad your DD found something she loves.

Hello! Welcome to CB :) I agree with gymmomntc - sounds like you are quite busy, but hopefully it's the good kind of busy! I'm so glad all your children have found sports they enjoy! I am a former gymnast and current coach, and, along with everyone else on the forum, I'd be glad to help you out with any questions you may have! Glad to have you on the CB.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back