hi!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi I am a new member to this forum. I am a stay at home mom to 2 little girls ages 5 and 20 months. My 5 year old has been taking gymnastics at a local gym for a year now & loves it! I was a gymnast myself for 12 years so it brings me alot of joy to watch my daughter enjoying a sport I was so passionate about as a young girl. I can get lost in the sounds (and even smells! lol) of the gym, it brings back so many wonderful memories! I look forward to the day I get to watch my sophia compete on a team and make her own memories. I also have a passion for sewing, which led me to my next venture.....sewing gymnastics leotards!! I was unimpressed by the selection of leotards in stores in my area and equally unimpressed with the high prices of the ones I found online. So I searched the internet for a good quality leotard pattern, got some spandex and elastic and went to work. Because I had alot of experience with leotards when I was in gymnastics I know what you need in a good gymnastics leotard. I have sold some to other mothers at the gym and thier daughters love thier leo's I made, which makes me so happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to chalk bucket! You should post some of your work....good leotards outside the higher price standards are hard to find!

As we all know we cannot advertise on the CB for free. That would soon have our paying advertisers running away and us without a board!!!

Karina I sent you a personal message PM that gave you some options. Put your link in your signature for free, that's what most folk do. You just cannot promote your product here. Otherwise this place would go crazy! Then it would go away as we need the money from ads.

Apologies not needed, we are all still learning.:)

Karina I sent you a personal message PM that gave you some options. Put your link in your signature for free, that's what most folk do. You just cannot promote your product here. Otherwise this place would go crazy! Then it would go away as we need the money from ads.

Apologies not needed, we are all still learning.:)

Sory that was my mistake too!!

welcome to cb. I had to laugh at your comment about the 'smells' of the gym. Lord knows my dd's gym smells like a sweaty feet all the time and I'm sure no matter how many years pass.......that smell will never fade from my memory, lol. I'm sure that 20 yrs down the road I'll walk in somewhere and say "phew, smells like a gym in here" :eek:

welcome

Welcome! I am pretty new here too, but had to comment on the smell thing. So many other moms at a preschool place we used to go to commented on the sweaty feet smell, but it never even occurred to me. Guess you can see who used to be a gymnast and who didn't ;)
Michele

hi karinasworld!!! Welcome!! I'm fairly new myself, about 1 1/2 weeks here. I LOOOOOVE it here! Lots of differen't people, different topics, different opinions, suggestions and ideas. It's great! :D I'm sure you'll love it here as much as I do. :)

That is awesome that you have a great sewing talent like that!!! I've bought some handmade ones from ebay and they're great. YOu should think about selling there, if you haven't already. (Admins, please let me know if I'm not allowed to mention another site. Sorry, still learning! Thanks! lol)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back