Hi!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rsm

Proud Parent
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 5 year old DD who was moved up to pre-team at her gym in July. They are hoping to move her group up to level 4 next summer. She enjoys it, but is still in it just for fun at this point. I also have a 7 year old DS whose passion is soccer.

I have no experience in the world of gymnastics and found this site to be very informative. I'm not sure my DD is up for some of the challenges that I've been reading about the last few days, but we'll see where it takes her.

This site is certainly a wealth of information, and I'm sure I'll be asking questions very soon. It's already been very helpful in giving me information that I didn't even know I needed :) Looking forward to learning a lot more about this sport.

Hi! Welcome to the CB! I am a fairly new gym mom myself, just starting our 2nd year of competition this fall. I have found this forum to be extremely helpful with many knowledgable and interesting members. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. There is so much to learn when you are first starting out! Good luck to your DD with pre-team!

Welcome! I have a just-turned 6 year old (as of about a week ago!) who is in her second year of pre-team. We weren't quite ready for the move to level 4 so opted for another year of pre-team. We too are trying to keep it all about fun for as long as possible. I've learned a lot here and know that you will too! :)

Welcome to the wonderful and crazy world of gymnastics! I have 2 boys that do travel soccer so I'm split just like you! Gymnastics balances soccer so nicely. I find myself trying to get my gymnasts to be calm and precise and my soccer players to get excited and aggressive! Its so great when kids can find something they like and can be good at! Welcome.

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to be! :) You learn alot and share in differing opinions, suggestions, views, you name it. Although I'm not a newbie to the world of gymnastics...do not worry, we ALL are learning still! Looking back I know I heck of alot more than I did years ago and even at this point I find myself still learning things. :) My DD is 9 and is in her 4th year of competing - she started competing level 3 and just started her Level 6 season (she will also be competing Level 7 too so she has a longer season this year!). Best of luck to your DD! :)

Hi and welcome. I too have 1 in soccer (ds 9). I like that the competition seasons are totally different. Soccer is fall and spring here and gymnastics Dec-Mar. DS is 6 and doing level 4 this year. I also have a dd who is in non-competitive dance. So crazy busy! I am pretty new here too, and this site has been great for learning.

Hi and welcome! Please don't let the posts scare you away because gymnastics is lots of FUN if you let your child enjoy herself - it can be as challenging or relaxing as you want it to be, especially in the early years!

I also have a travel soccer boy (11), his twin sister (Level 8) and almost-15-yr old (former L8 now JV cheerleader)!

Welcome to CB. I have a 12 year old competing Prep Op this fall season and hopefully Level 7 come Spring season. I also have a 7 year old DS in developmental classes for gymnastics. He is hoping to make the team for next season!

Welcome to CB!! I have a 9 year old DD on preteam and I have found this is a great place to find answers to any questions I have.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back