Hi!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm a gym Mommy to an 8yr old(almost 9), level 4 gymnast(newly advanced from level 3). We are both new to competitive gymnastics. She took rec. gymnastics for a year, and was then asked to join team. She's been competing at level 3 for a year now and recently was advanced to level 4. Our gym is fairly small and was in the process of rebuilding their team with new coaches when we joined. Overall, the team has had a very good year. It took us awhile to find "something" my daughter was good at but also enjoyed thoroughly, so she didn't quite get the early start my husband and I would have liked for her to have, but she has advanced fairly quickly. We are learning about the sport with her and couldn't be more excited. I'm looking forward to chatting with other parents and learning all I can about the sport.

Welcome! You have come to the right place as you :). Lots of experiences here as Coaches, parents and gymnasts are all part of this community and will give you their perspective on this crazy sport.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back