Off Topic Homemade Gift

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I used to make lots of presents when I was a student. The most successful were tote bags made out of material scraps appliqued with designs particular to the person (ie a cat for cat lover etc) They were easy to make and personalise. Other things I made were candles (from a candle kit - the kit costs but then I made everyone one for christmas one year). My fallback was always a really nice bunch of flowers. They don't cost much.

Is the friend a girl? Does she put her hair up? How about some korker bows or regular hair bows? you can customize the ribbons for holidays, themes or school/team colors. They are relatively inexpensive to make and don't take too much time.

Can you bake without setting things on fire? Very few people dislike homemade cookies.

My daughter has made keychains using old pictures of her and her friends. The components are really cheap and can be found at walmart. You can make them as simple or as intricate as you want depending on frame size and whatever decorations you want to use. Her and her friends put them on their backpack zippers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back