HOTSA class

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tumblequeensmom

Proud Parent
So DD has entered a new phase in gymnastics. She quit L8 gymnastics last Monday and has already coached her first rec classes on Saturday and attended a coaching clinic: R103: School Age: Hands on Training (HOTSA) today. It was a long day for her, but she was excited that she actually got to spot L6 girls doing their BWO's on high beam, as well as spotting tumbling on the floor and some basic bar skills. I would have loved to have seen this. She said there were people from all over the state at this clinic. I just want her to keep busy!!!

Wow! How wonderful for her. :) DD's team coaches have a young assistant who recently competed until level 10 and now helps the coaches with training. DD absolutely adores her. Bet your daughter will also make a great coach!

Yay I'm glad she's happy! When I had to quit this time around I went straight into coaching rec and loved it! It's such a rewarding experience and not many young girls get that opportunity. Good for your DD!

How wonderful!!

DD's coach was a gymnast and was seriously the most fantastic coach ever! We were so sad to see her head off to college. Sniff, sniff!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back