WAG Hours of practicing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD is platinum excel in AAU. next year she will be doing USAG. She will have to test out of levels 3 &4 and then skip level 5 and do level 6. Right now she practices mon, tues, thurs, and fri 4:30-7:30. I was interested in if the coach she increase their practice hours now rather than waiting till next season and when they should stRt working on the level 3 and 4 routines?

Why does she have to test out of level 3? And wouldn't she have to test out of level 5 rather than skip it?

She does not need to score of out of L3. She would need to score out of L4 and L5 though. As far as training hours go that is really up to the coach. Our L4 and L5s practice 16 hours a week. L3s practice 12.

My DD is platinum excel in AAU. next year she will be doing USAG. She will have to test out of levels 3 &4 and then skip level 5 and do level 6. Right now she practices mon, tues, thurs, and fri 4:30-7:30. I was interested in if the coach she increase their practice hours now rather than waiting till next season and when they should stRt working on the level 3 and 4 routines?
As others have said, she does not need to score out of L3. If she is a Platinum, she should have the skills (or at least most of them) for L4 and L5. The routines are not that different, so it shouldn't take too much practice to learn them... and scoring out should be a piece of cake. She should be able to work on the routines during her regular practices, unless they are focused on all routines all the time. Good luck.

We go Monday Wednesday Friday from 4-8 and Saturdays from 9-3:15 the leaval 3s go from 4-7 on Monday wensday Friday and go on Saturdays from 9-2 so no the coachs are not that intense it's about normal

Tori

I would think if she is platinum, you do not need to worry about her scoring out. She will just need to learn the routines as she should already have the skills. She probably does not need to increase hours unless her coach says she needs to.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back