How does a gymnast eat breakfast?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

k2bdeutmeyer

Coach
Proud Parent
In a straddle while watching TV of course!!

I caught DD like eating this way this morning & had to take a picture :)

6076329371_226f260f65.jpg

What a little cutie! Whatever was on T.V. really had her attention...She even looked to be pointing her toes!

LOL, what a cutie. Its amazing what is comfortable for them. I know if I even tried to sit like that, I would be calling 911 to help me back up.

classic k2bdeutmeyer taking a photo :) I have to say I love your photos! they are quite impressive! and isn't your daughter adorable :)

Very cute! My dd watches tv most of the time upside down in a handstand. Of course, she doesn't eat that way but I'm sure if she could figure out how, she would.:p Your dd is adorable!

There's a photo at my house of me doing the exact same thing... I think your daughter and I both have Obsessed with Gymnastics Syndrome! The day my first grips and leo came, I slept with them on- and I'm thirteen! It only gets worse with age and experience!

What a precious little girl!

There's a photo at my house of me doing the exact same thing... I think your daughter and I both have Obsessed with Gymnastics Syndrome! The day my first grips and leo came, I slept with them on- and I'm thirteen! It only gets worse with age and experience!

What a precious little girl!

Thanks!!

I think I was bitten by that bug a long time ago. Now my job is to keep my own dreams in check & let DD blossom on her own :) I, however, am not saying THAT is very easy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back