Parents How long is your competition season?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If you have never been to Pikes Peak meet before, you will be in for a new experience. If you can swing it, stay at the Broadmoor; we have done it 3 times and it is well worth it. Definitely visit the on-site restaurant, the Bee, for some of thier wonderful fish and chips. Warning - this will not be an inexpensive weekend for you; between the hotel, gate admission, and the on-site vendors, you will need some room on your credit card.

Good Luck.
I've never been to the meet before but went to college in Colorado and also got married there. I've always wanted to stay at the Broadmoor, so we will be doing that for sure. At least we can turn the weekend into a mini-vacation since I still have friends that live in the area. I'm excited!

Book quickly, unless you alrady have. The Broadmoor fills up quickly.

Compulsory has two seasons - Fall (Sept - Nov) and Spring (Mar-May)
Optionals is Jan - Mar (state) Later for Regionals, etc.

Compulsories do Oct.-states in Dec.

Optionals do Feb.-April or something like that. IDK, we're not optionals!

Our compulsories are Sept - Nov (states next week). They also have a few invitationals that they go to in Spring.

December to June here! Only the meets to get to each subsequent round of the French Championship though, so max four individual and 4 team meets (Indiv and team comps are completely separate): department, regional, zone then national- at each only the top few qualify for the next. There are no 'invitational' type meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back